Thursday, July 16, 2009
I've been nominated...
Thanks to the wonderful GypsyFox at http://pickinglilies.blogspot.com/, I've recieved my very first blog-nomination. It's not as glamorous as the Oscars, but running a close second:)
Now I hope I do this right. First I would like to thank GypsyFox for the
nomination and also for following my blog so regularly. She also made my button on the right side of my blog. She makes beautiful buttons and sets on polyvore! Thanks, girlfriend!
Now, the seven interesting facts about me:
1. I was born with 1 tooth in my mouth, which my Mom pulled soon. (But she told my older sister, she had knocked it out;)
2. I have three sisters, one living close by and the oldest and youngest living in Canada.
3. I was born in Canada, came to Paraguay when I was 10 years old, I speak english, german, low german, spanish and I understand portuguese.
4. I hate cleaning my house (at least washing floors) but I love a clean house!
5. I don't write poetry, but love to read it;
I don't play any instrument, but I love hearing my daughters play the guitar and keyboard;
I don't paint any pictures, but I love looking at paintings;
I am creative only, when I have a good idea what I want to make. (Does that make any sense?:)
6. I am a mennonite first of all by faith, then by birth.
7. I love my husband and my three daughters like crazy!
Here are the rules for the blogs I nominate:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
The 7 blogs I nominate for this award are the following:
1. Ann Again ... and again (http://annagain66.blogspot.com/) The official starter of VGNO (virtual girls night out).
2. Gwyneth of Polyvore (http://gwynsgarden.blogspot.com/) A very dear friend from polyvore. Great garden pictures and sets in her blog.
3. Bakerella (http://bakerella.blogspot.com/) I absolutly adore her blog with all the yummy things there.
4. Melody (http://quiltymama.blogspot.com/) She is a very creative lady, who has wonderful ideas to follow.
5. Suzanne (http://suzanne4.blogspot.com/) Also one of my friends from polyvore, she makes beautiful sets there.
6. Becky (http://memorykeepersforever.blogspot.com/) She's just starting at blogging, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of her here.
7. And last but not least, one of my first friends on Polyvore, Cris (http://fashionaccessoriesandart.blogspot.com/) from Brazil. I'd love to visit her some day.
Hope you all check out these amazing blogs and also GypsyFox's.