Hope you don't forget me.:)
I'll post some pictures I took over Christmas here, ok?
1. Me and my girls, posing for the camera, right before we went to the Christmas Eve program. (Note the artificial color of my hair. Coloring your hair on Christmas Eve with a new color you haven't tried before is a mistake! (CINNAMON IS NOT MY COLOR) There, now I said it, maybe I can forgive myself too, soon.
2. My 2 friends from my village and I decorated the tree in the church that afternoon. It looked better in real life :P
3. Our girls and my sister's kids each got to pick a ribbon sticking out from underneath the table cloth. Attached to the ribbon was a gift. So that way no one could pick the biggest present:) (These were gifts that my sister and I had bought for the kids.)
4. My brother-in-law and my husband each got a thermos (water jug to keep water cold, a must-have in our region)
6. We set the table in the kitchen/dining room, where the air conditioning had been on for a few hours.
9. The kids started playing as soon as they opened their gifts.
10. We saw this on our way home. My sister-in-law and her husband fastened the lights on to their fence. I hope you all had a "Frohe Weihnachten!" (Happy Christmas!)