Monday, July 6, 2009

Preparing for the craft show, part 1



We started to get the stands ready for the craft show, which opens on thursday afternoon. Two ladies and I worked at the polideportivo all morning cleaning things, and showing the workers where to but the walls. Very dusty work!!! It's noon now, and i'm staying in town at my parents house to eat lunch and have a little break. At 2:00 pm I'll go back again. This picture shows what the polideportivo (gym) looked like this morning.
I'll try to post pictures as we work. The second picture is one of the ladies washing the wooden stands we'll use inside the booths.

1 comment:

  1. wow that is great honey, good luck & take pics when your there! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!