1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards?
Never wondered about that. I just try to keep away from them, we have a lot of
poisonous snakes here.
2. Is divorce contagious?
Not really, but if you keep company with divorced people, i think you get used to the idea, that if a marrige doesn't work, you can split.
3. Do you enjoy hiking?
Never hiked. The Chaco is as flat as a pancake, and see #1 (snakes in the bushes)
4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear?
5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil?
Not this week, but a few weeks ago, about the 2 year old smoker!
6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for?
7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be?
Isn't he cute?
Image from: http://www.ultimateungulate.com/
8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts?
Anything over 28 C = 82 F
9. Have you ever broken a window?
10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks?
No, I've never heard a siren from either through our village.
11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid? Just last year I tried the jumprope and a hulahoop, BIG mistake.:)Ouch!
Have a great day today and twist a little! Or maybe I can find a hula hoop and pratice behind close doors, before I humiliate myself in front of my in-laws again:)