I'm joining the bloghop over here on Thursday Thunks to answer some Very Important Questions! Join the fun!
1. It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?
Sitting in front of the fireplace, drinking maté with my hubby and watching a comedy movie!
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
2 1/2 years ago I had surgery on 2 herniated discs in my lower back. The whole summer I was in great pain and at the end of summer I had surgery, so I guess that would be one of the worst summers for me.
3. Kimber's husband just got the dream job that he's hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
I was a secretary/receptionist at the Vetrinary/Agriculture Office for 4 years before I got married and moved to the farm. That was the best job ever!!
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I don't know, and to be honest I rather not know who is!
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
My cellphone, chapstick and handcream. When I leave the house, I need my phone to let my husband know if I'm having car problems. Or he sometimes calls me when I'm in town, to pick up some part for the tractor, etc.
Chapstick and handcream: I hate having dry, chapped lips and hands. But if you ask any of my sisters or friends, you know that I never go anywhere without my purse/tote bag (whatever bag it is at the moment) I have bandaids, tissues, nail clippers, hand sanitizer, a small toy (to keep my nephews happy), wallet, comb, headache medication, and usually a lot more inside my bag.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I can't even remember.
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
It would probably be my Mother's Day post this year:
I really, REALLY love my Mom!
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
Not recently or ever.
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you'd rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
The one with air conditioning. (It's winter here, duh!)
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
He orders beers for everyone and says: put it on the duck's bill.
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
My sister Dani!
13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
GOLF! (Sorry, Fred!)