Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm almost too late...

for Meet me on Monday with Java on Never Growing Old. I hope someone is still around to read my answers on Monday, I'll try to prepare my post a little earlier next time.

(Sorry I don't have a lot of pictures in today, but blogger wouldn't let me download anymore than one)

She's got some great questions today, so check out my answers, her answers and anyone else's participating!


Questions:

1. What do your normally eat for breakfast?
A homemade roll (Zwieback) with peanut butter and strawberry jam and a cup of coffee.

2. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I drive a Toyota Runner. And I love it:)

3. Have you ever met a famous person(s)?
When I was little, my dad took me to an evangelical meeting (do you call it that?) with Billy Grahman. I can't remember much, just that I think I had a blue coat on.:)

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate, of course. What other flavor is there:P

5. Which TV Channel do you watch the most?
We have a satellite dish that shows us brazilian tv. But I currently do not have a favorite station. I rather watch dvd's than tv.

Last week I tried out a new recipe, it's called Zebra Cake. It's super easy and tastes really good. Here's a picture:





If you want the recipe, let me know and I'll translate it from german and post it here sometime this week.

The girls are all home for winter vacation. Brianna finally feels better after having a very bad throat infection last week with a high fever. She and her bestest cousin Nicole went to my parents ranch this morning. They're staying there until Wednesday. They were soooo happy and excited:)

I hope you all have a great week and for my fellow Chaco-dwellers: kepp warm! There's a nasty wind blowing!

6 comments:

  1. I was late with my post today too.
    Your cake looks so good! Are you sure it´s easy to make? :) Looks complicated to me....
    I remember going to Billy Graham too. But had forgotten about it, till you mentioned it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not too late at all!! Those are some really great answers!
    That cake looks yummy! And hard to make!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you inspired me to try the cake yesterday, and I brought the rest to school and I and they all liked it :)
    love reading your posts, sis!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous zebra cake!!! I love chocolate too. I'm gald to meet you through Never Growing Old. I'm a Christian single mom of 2 teens. I work full-time and sewing part-time. Please come by for a visit sometime.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Jeremiah 29:11. I forgot that I went to a Billy Graham crusade when I was younger, too!!! Hope your week is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping by to say hello on a Friday! I’m Jenn from Beautiful Calling . I’d be delighted if you want to visit me. Be sure to enter my giveaways if you do!
    UV Skinz Giveaway (Can & USA 7/24)
    Pocket Disc Giveaway (Can & USA 7/31)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!