Wednesday, August 25, 2010
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
Are empanadas Mexican? I love them. Or else tacos, but no cumin spice in them, please.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
We came back from school at noon, ate lunch, had a nap (or were supposed to anyway) then we did our homework.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
I’ll agree with Betty on this one, Feria Asuncion is amazing!
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
I always ate lunch at home, but I loved to eat a sandwich out of my dad’s lunch box.
5. Is religion a crutch?
No, my faith frees me from my crutches. Phil. 4:10-14
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
Volleyball and soccer.
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Not in financial terms. But I have family, friends, health, home, pets, etc. So I guess I’m pretty rich, eh?
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire, I’ve done this before
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I have no dance coordination, but when I see Hip Hop, I kinda want to jump up and dance along.
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
I was visiting with a friend at my house, and her mother called and said her dad had died. I didn’t deliver the news, but was there when she got it.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
I didn’t go to college.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
I’m kind of embarrassed to admit this, but this song really sticks in your head.
Shawty’s like a melody in my head
That I can’t keep out, got me singin’ like
Na, na, na, na everyday
It’s like my iPod’s stuck on replay, replay