Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Almost there...

Tomorrow is the big day, the craft show opens at 4 pm. We spent all day at the polideportivo getting the last things done, and it's looking good. So many beautiful crafts there. Look for pictures of the booths starting tomorrow noon. I took this picture in the evening, after most of the people left from setting up their booths.






The best thing about today was that one of my best friends (Linda) invited me for supper at a brand new restaurant. I could hardly believe her, when she said there was a chinese resturant in town. YUMMMY! We live close to a town, where eating out means either hamburgers, pizza or barbeque. So it was a pleasant surprise to eat chinese. Spring rolls are soooo good!






Ok, I'm off to get my beauty sleep! I'll see you all tomorrow on my blog or in real life at the craft show!

1 comment:

  1. The food looks YUMMY! Can't wait to read more about your show! Just signed up to follow you.

    Stopping by very late from VGNO!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!