Thursday, July 9, 2009

Drumroll, please: THE CRAFT SHOW

I took some pictures before we open this afternoon.




This is my friend Linda's booth. She loves plants and i don't know how to water one, ... that's why we are such great friends:)






This is my Mom's quilt. It's called Lone star with log cabin, but i would love to think of a more poetic name for it....hmmm, can't think of one now. The quilt is absolutely beautiful! The crocheted things on the table and in the background are the handiwork of Linda's Mom, who is also my Dad's cousin, so she's kinda my aunt. She crochets the most exquisite little angels.:)

A lady i know from Asuncion painted these paintings. She is unbelievably talented and so friendly too.

That's all for now, I'll be posting some more tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. WOW wonderful pictures sounds like you had a good time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful craft show. What beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!