Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I got a surprise yesterday...

I opened my facebook page yesterday to find a very pleasant surprise: My very first friend from when we lived in Canada contacted me after a very long time! Erika and I were friends from since I was 3, I think. We tried to stay in contact, but life happens, and you lose some friends along the way.


Erika, if you are reading this: thanks for contacting me again. I wish I could see our big, old house on Oakview Ave. again someday. But if I ever visit Canada again, I'll come and see you!


The following picture was taken at Flor del Chaco, a youth retreat my parents are

caretakers at for a few months. The cute little fellow on my lap is my adorable nephew Josef, known to everyone who loves him, and is loved by him, as Jopi.


1 comment:

  1. What a cute little guy! And awesome you got to get in touch with an old friend! I've found a few on FB myself!

    Stopping by late from VGNO!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!