Friday, July 24, 2009

VGNO; party game

I was going to post some pictures of the field trip we wanted to take yesterday, but the weather turned so cold, that my mother-in-law canceled. It really is cold for us here. Today was 8 C in the morning, and tomorrow should be colder.


I just checked into Ann Again's blog (http://annagain66.blogspot.com/), and the challenge she gave me, was to use the blog thats before me in the list in a sentence or short story.


I'm sometimes get tired of cooking, even if I enjoy it a lot. So tonight, I wish I could take a vacation to Lola's Diner (http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/2009/07/tgif-vgno-lolas-birthday-edition.html). Maybe I could have some of that birthday cake?


My dream birthday cake would look like this:


Happy VGNO, all of my blogger friends! Hugs from Paraguay!

13 comments:

  1. Yes that might be my dream birthday cake too, being a chocoholic, only thing is I might not want to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. That cake looks YUMMY!
    Happy GNO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake!

    Happy VGNO!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Thank you! I'll take my cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I love cake and ice cream. (Hope Ani doesn't forget.)

    Stopping by for VGNO.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please...... My bday is coming up really quickly!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah i'll have a piece of that! thanks for stopping by my place earlier :) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh y that looks delish! have a wonderful weekend and happy vgno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy VGNO! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yum! Happy late VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job sneaking in Lola's blog! The frosting on that cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm stopping by from The Glamorous Betty Crocker, I think I her through following the cute button from Muthering Heights, anyhoo, I saw your sewing button on The Glamorous' website and I just had to put one on my site! Forget the lemons and lemonades, let's sew!

    This VGNO looks like fun, it's a weekend thing, so easier to participate when I have more time, I'll have to go check it out.

    I hope you have a restful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI stopping by to say hello COME ON BY I heart comments too

    C U THEN

    http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay.html

    THanks SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!