Friday, March 26, 2010

What I did this week...

This week was fairly normal...

I visited with a neighbour and her sweet-pea of a daughter...



I baked some rolls, or as we call them here buns or zwieback...



I found a silver spoon in my pile of dirty laundry...


(read the story of the spoon here: http://thechacogirl.blogspot.com/2009/10/adventures-of-silver-spoon-part-1.html My sister had an accomplice; my daughter Cindy)








I went to a craft show....




















I also finished the curtains for our church and got the musty smell out of my sewing room. My sewing table is fairly empty right now. Who needs a seamstress?:)


It was a good week, and I'm looking forward to this weekend. We are invited to two different places for a barbeque, so that should be fun. Cindy will be celebrating her party here tomorrow afternoon.


Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures, I took them all with my nokia6300. Some turned out grainy. I would really like to sell one of my quilts so that I can buy a camera.




The lilac/purple quilt in the background of this craft booth is the one I'm trying to sell.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is very beautiful and if I had the "loose change" I´d buy it! Hope you sell it soon.
    We are invited to a bbq too. Love it!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spoon makes another appearance! I love it!

    Your quilt is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the spoon! I remember reading that story- I even sent it to my mom!

    Check out my new blog:

    www.athomeonwheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing you in the AM!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!