Friday, July 30, 2010

Have you ever been bored enough...

to do this:

I have to admit they are very cute, but I'd hate work so hard on something, just so that it lands broken in the crack of the sofa someday.

Check out the website here.

I was at the local craft show yesterday. I saw a lot of nice things, but it just made me miss my sewing machine even more. I hope it will be ready soon.

On Monday night I had a wonderful 4-way chat with all of my sisters at the same time. We laughed so hard!!! My sisters are special, because they don't really have to be my friends, they chose to be them!

I love Dani the most, because she's the oldest, tallest, has great kids, great kitchen skills and a love for all animals.

I also love Caroline the most, because she lives the closest to me, she babysits my kids, she gives me hugs, cookies and advice, whenever I need them.

And I love Andrea the most, because she's younger than I am, she's naturally blonde, totally dedicated to telling people the Good News with her remarkable language skills, and also an ace in the kitchen!

Today we celebrate friendship day in Paraguay, I'm grateful to the friends that I picked and also to the friends God picked for me!

Feliz Día de Amistad a todos mis amiga/os en Blogland!

4 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed to have such wonderful sisters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say that I've been bored enough... but NEVER talented enough! That's fantastic!

    I am so happy for you and your sisters. What a glorious group of women you are :->

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like we're all good in the kitchen. we get that from our mom and omas. love you all. and thanks for being my best friends, miss you so much.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ! Isn't that funny , I have 5 sisters and they are all my favourites too !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!