Thursday, February 3, 2011

A lot of numbers

Numbers have always fascinated and baffeled me. I always loved math in school and loved taking apart numbers and putting them back together again. So today I'm going to give you a few numbers about me:)


School starts on Valentine's day for Amy and Cindy, and a day later for Brianna. Amy and Cindy will both be in the dorm during the week. Brianna takes the bus to a school about 10 km from home; she leaves at 6:25 am and comes home around noon. I really hope to get more sewing projects done this year while she's in school. I got a beautiful quilting magazine from my friend Faith from Canada and I've been itching to start quilting again.

I have to make my zwieback now, so I have to go.

P.S. I hope to post about a Christmas gift from my parents later on this week, so come back soon:)

5 comments:

  1. I love your new layout! It's so pretty! But mod too! Love all your numbers...especially the 3 years since back surgery!! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "if I lost them, I am not looking for them" LOL

    enjoy what is left of the week!

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your losses!!You're a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda:
    I can't wait to see your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, I didn't have an email address for you, so here is how to access my bunny pattern.

    When you click on the link, it should open up a new window or tab with the PDF pattern in google documents. On the left (right under the google docs logo) there should be a tab that says 'file'. If you click on it, there should be an option to print.

    I hope that helps! If you are still having troubles, I'm happy to email the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name when you comment! I'd love to hear from you!